Bobcat

Cedar Creek Camo

I recently came across a new camo company here is Texas, Cedar Creek Camo: http://www.cedarcreekcamo.com/

I called James Reynolds, one of the two owners, and visited with him about their new camo line and other products. I really like the pattern and what James told me about the camo, so I purchased two shirts and a pair of pants to try.

I used it for the first time on our 20th Posse Hog Hunt in Victoria, Texas. The construction seems excellent and I liked the pattern even more "in person".

Bob :P

bccamo640.jpg

bccam02-640.jpg

bchog640.jpg

I just got back from the 21st Posse Hog Hunt. Here are some more shots of the camo. I am really liking this, both the pattern and the construction.

DSCN1379.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

Brad-The Hunt Report is in the Group Hunts forum. We hunted Units 36 & 37 out of Capitan.

I really like this Cedar Creek Camo and am getting ready to order some more!

This was my first coyote with the Cedar Creek Camo. This was near Artesia Wells, Texas. Yep, it is a south Texas summer coyote.....no coat.

DSCN1315.jpg

No Brandon, the camo isn't growing on him, he is growing into it!

I had chance to look at it at the TTHA a few months ago, and it is pretty good looking. I especially liked their light weight shirt.

This is great camouflage. The more I use it, the more I like it.........especially the longer shirt tails!

DSCN1692.jpg

Bob....I placed an order today based upon your "reviews"! Can't wait to try it out on my trip to Illinois and see how the guides and the deers react! LOL!