blusam

help!! with predation (yotes)

Don Stuckey of Roaring Springs just called me with a serious coyote problem. I can't go so maybe you would post it on the board and someone could go to his aid. Don's phone # is 806-269-3740, 1-877-794-2333 or 806-348-7082. Don is a gentlemen and a honest man. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

OK.......all of you hunters up in the Lubbock region......here is your chance!!

Thanks for posting this blusam!!

Bob :P

I have a good friend in Lubbock, that I will pass this info along to. Sure wish I could get away to help out.

I live in lubbock, and would love some yote hunting. Email me with some more info if you want me to help out.

I meet with Don this morning and he showed me around his place. He also had the county trapper there setting snares around the place. The wind picked up soon as I started calling but I was able to do a little good. I got one coyote and a nice bobcat.

bc.jpg

Your tellin' me. That bobcat looks finer than frog's hair.

Hey gregtex,

Well done! :)

That is a good looking cat!!

The Posse comes through again! :lol:

blusam.......thanks for the heads up! :D

gregtex,

Very nice bobcat sir, very nice indeed. Good job on calling that one coyote in to the gun also. If we are talking calf killers here, it is probably just the work of ONE ornery coyote. Problem is that the killer don't wear a sign on his back to advertise that he is the killer. The snare man will likely get the killer in one of his snares if you don't get him first by calling.

Way to go Greg.

I was going to call Don after Kurt(captkb) informed me of his need for some help.I am glad that you were able to help him out.I didn't call him due to the fact this week I wouldn't have been able to get away.My wife had surgery Monday (everything went well). Is he still needing some help?Will he allow night calling?

Maybe someday you and I can get together as close as we are to each other and put the hurt on some varmits.E-mail me and we can exchange #'s.

My e-mail is purdygoodXXX@hotmail.com (remove the X's)

Hey PG,

Welcome to the Posse! I am glad you made the trip!! Make yourself at home....

Good Hunting,