Bobcat

Posse Member's TV Predator Hunting Shows

I finally had a chance to watch the entire episode of last week's CARNIVORE. Once again, Chris, Gary and Ethan did an excellent job of getting the critters up close and light as if in daylight, proving that they continue to be the best at what they do. Every time I see a critter in the huge white lights within 20 steps of the truck, I think back to all the lectures that I have given over the last twenty plus years about how you had to have a red filter so as not to spook predators.

This week my Okie buddy, Larry Symes joins me calling a huge ranch in NE New Mexico that was TOO open. The terrain did allow us to capture some extremely rare footage. I hope that you will join us again this week.

Adios,

Gary

Mine is set to record it at 9:00 A.M. in the morning. I hope to be back from San Antonio by then, but knowing me, I won't. I'll get it watched tomorrow though for sure while the brisket cooks.

Mine is set to record it at 9:00 A.M. in the morning. I hope to be back from San Antonio by then, but knowing me, I won't. I'll get it watched tomorrow though for sure while the brisket cooks.

x2

I hope that you can tune in this week as I am hunting close to my home town, also the home town of Shooter, Minikills and the one and only Bobcat. Sorry to say, I am hunting by myself with Steve-O on the camera, would have been much more exciting if Cindy Crawford had been backing me up.

Adios,

Gary

Great job in south Texas Gary. Having those days were your expecting a response on almost every stand are the ones you always look forward to each season. Take care.

This week Dustin and Chris "Night Crew" Robinson are in South Dakota with O'Neill Ops. They find so many coyotes that you would think that they were back in South Texas. It is a great show with lots of great coyote calling action.

Adios,

Gary

Is it Friday yet?

I do have one suggestion though. Get the boys at Pursuit to go High Definition,

2MAG.....I agree, it started out that that they were available. But I see now they aren't. The link to the Facebook videos on the Carnivore page takes you to a place you wouldn't want your children to read due to its suggestive nature, or it does on my IPAD anyway.

We know Coyote doesn't have anything to do with Pursuit web page, but maybe he can talk to them and possibility get something done.

I think the Pursuit Channel needs to hire a web developer or two to keep up with all the changes. The Pursuit web page has always been lacking both in content and functionality.

I have been on their hump about going HD for sometime. We have been shooting on HD since the beginning and hate to see it dummied down for airing.

I will see what I can do with the folks from Pursuit, they have to listen to us more than some other folks since we are still at the top of their ratings.

Adios,

Gary

Good for you, Gary. Hope it works out.

I would love to see Carnivore in HD. I'll bet it is spectacular.

Maybe a letter/email campaign would be in order.

Never saw Chris on the show this week. Maybe I better go back and watch it again.

Seems to me it was "different" somehow. Can't put my finger on it, just different. Not quite up to the standards of the previous shows this year, but was still entertaining.

Finally slowed down at work for a bit and had some time to run through all my shows i had recorded. Great footage as always Gary and the night crew is still the best ive seen.

You should have called me to give you and Steve a hand down here in Gods country! Im no Cindy Crawford but i can squeeze the trigger with the best of them.

I need to get with Nathan since he moved back down here. He told me to call him so we could do some calling but ive just been to busy at work.