Bobcat

Posse Member's TV Predator Hunting Shows

Google Pursuit Channel Shows and it will give you a listing of all the shows on the channel. Scroll the alphabetical list of shows until you get to CARNIVORE and click on it. Then click on (view episodes) or at least that is what I think it used to say.

Thanks and Adios,

Gary

P.S. Since I am not sure they are going to get the show description changed, you will want to reset your DVR so that it will record the REAL show opener.

Gary,

I just checked on Dish,they are showing the 12:30 episode to be the "Braman Ranch" and it says you find a new co-host.Is that the new show?Gonna watch it anyway.

Patriot

I just watched the first episode of "Carnivore" for Season 3. It was a great introduction to Joe Braman. The only problem is that I got very hungry and thirsty.........

It is fun to watch the hounds work the bobcats!

Good work y'all!

Bob :P

Just finished watching the show. Good Job!! Several nice cats,and those Pups sure looked familiar!Looking forward to the next episode.

Patriot

Thanks Gents! There are just over 100 Master Gourmet Chefs in the USA and Joe is one of them. He is using the show to help promote Braman Brands which includes wines, seasonings and olive oil. He is soon to introduce his own whiskey, tequilla and vodka.

Adios,

Gary

This week we will be back on the O'Connor Ranch calling a little and chasing the spotted kitties with hounds. We will further introduce you to Joe Braman who's passion for his family, hunting, ranching and his hounds flows very easily on the camera. I hope that you will join us.

Thanks and Adios,

Gary

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am aware that many of you are already following us on facebook and I genuinely appreciate it. For those of you who have not "friended" us, please do so. Our sponsors love to see a strong follwing on social media and they are the folks who make the airing of CARNIVORE possible. Thank you so much!

Adios,

Gary

The second episode is getting even better reviews. Seems so many folks love to see the history of the O'Connor Ranch woven into the show. Many folks wonder where I came up with the line, "Cryin' for Daylight", now you know the gent who I plagiarized it from, Cowhand Will King...

Adios,

Gary

In New Mexico this week hunting with old buddy, Larry Symes and Bill Dermody from Savage Arms. Hope you have a chance to tune in.

Adios,

Gary

Alright, all you lazy night hunters, the Night Crew is on this week on CARNIVORE. The night hunts with Chris, Jared and Gary are always very popular and their footage is even better this season. If you don't have Dish or Direct, you can watch a live feed on the internet by googling the Pursuit Channel.

Thanks and Adios,

Gary

The latest "Carnivore" night hunting episode with Posse members Chris Robinson and Jared Clark is excellent! There is a 2 bobcat stand that is a first for me?

Watch it........ :D

I was in Houston at TTHA show and got back home at midnight so I have not had an opportunity to see the finished product. I have seen Chris' camera work and lighting when I did a few voice overs and he is still the best at what he does. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to work with such a great bunch of guys as Chris, Jared, Gary and Colette on the Night Crew. I am also blessed to have the opportunity to work with son Steve, Brian Hawkins, Producer, Duane Conder, Post Production and Co-Host, Joe Braman is the fourth son I never had. Carnivore is truly one big family and has made shooting for TV fun.

Thanks and Adios,

Gary