Bobcat

Posse Member's TV Predator Hunting Shows

Since we have several Posse members with predator hunting television shows, I thought I would post a list for everyone:

"Predator Pursuit", Jeff Thomason-The Sportmans Channel-The all new "Predator Pursuit" will be airing January 2013.

AIR TIMES are EST
Mon: 2:30 AM
Thurs: 6:30 AM
Sat: 4:00 PM

"FOXPRO'S Fur Takers", Al Morris, Mike Dillon, Abner Druckenmiller
The Outdoor Channel-All times EST
Tuesday-10 AM
Friday-1 PM
Saturday-10:30 AM

"MOJO Outdoors TV", Byron South & Terry Denmon, MOJO Outdoors
The Sportsman Channel

All times EST
Tuesday 2:30 PM
Friday 2:00 AM
Saturday 1:30 PM

"CARNIVORE", Gary Roberson & Burnham Brothers Game Calls, The Night Crew-Chris Robinson, Jared Clark.

The Pursuit Channel. It is channel 393 on Dish and channel 608 on Direct TV. "Carnivore" Air Times (EST): Friday 10:00 AM

Saturday 1:30 PM

Sunday 7:00 PM

WTG guys!!

We are lucky to have such knowledgeable guys as members of this fine board... Kudos to you all!!

Joe

The all new "Predator Pursuit" with Jeff Thomason will start airing in January 2013. Jeff is in South Carolina this week filming.

Bob

I just watched the first episode of the new Predator Pursuit with Posse member Jeff Thomason. He and his cousin Bubba were calling in Colorado. When you watch it, do NOT turn it off until it is completely over. The last 30 seconds are worth it!!

Good job Jeff!

Bob :P

I also got to watch the first 2013 episode of FOXPRO's Fur Takers. It was up in Alberta going after those big monster coyotes they have!

MOJO's first episode for 2013 was mostly duck hunting, but they did have some good coyote hunting with the new Double Trouble at the end!

Season 3 of "Carnivore" is here! The first episode is Friday, July 5th, 2013 on the Pursuit Channel.

Gary says this year will be better than ever.......and I believe it from what I have heard.

FYI-If you have DISH, Pursuit has moved to channel 393.

Here is the "official" information:

Season 3 of Carnivore starts on Friday, July 5 at 10:00 AM on the Pursuit Channel.

This debut will be followed by an encore airing on Saturday, July 6 at 1:30 PM. The show will then be seen at its regular time on Sundays at 7:00 PM as part of the NRA Block. All times are Eastern Standard. Consult your local listing for channel.

Joining series hosts, Gary Roberson, is fellow Texan, Joe Braman. Joe was born and raised on the family owned South Texas ranch and was chasing critters before he had permanent teeth.

Brian Hawkins returns as Carnivore's producer. Brian's a proven story teller as the three Emmy awards in outdoor programming will attest.

As in the first two seasons, Carnivore takes predator hunting to the next level, keeping viewers on the edge of their seats thanks to Steve Roberson and a top notch crew that delivers great stories and the best predator hunting footage on the market.

Here is a teaser for you:

http://vimeo.com/67953893

Our goal this season is to top over a million households per month. We were close last December and feel that the changes we have made will get us there. We are excited about Joe Braman as a new partner in the show as he brings a strong Texas rancher, cowboy and hunter flavor that I wanted. Dustin is a great hunter and will remain in several episodes.

Three time Emmy Award winning producer, Brian Hawkins returns as Steve-O and Chris Robinson continue to do a great job on the cameras.

We feel the footage we have for this season is better than the past and are scheduling hunts for next season that no one in outdoor programming has had the opportunity to shoot. I will fill you guys in on this when it is announced.

Thanks and I appreciate all the kind words,

Gary

Our first show of the season airs on Friday morning at 9:00 AM CST, second on Saturday at 12:30 PM and our prime time slot is Sunday at 6:00 PM CST. The NRA has just announced that CARNIVORE is part of their Sunday evening "NRA COUNTRY" block which should give us a boost.

Adios,

Gary

For you guys that have Dish Network and had your DVR set to record Carnivore on the Hunt Network (Channel 240) you will need to delete that timer and set a new timer for Carnivore on Channel 393.

Either my box is different, or the satellite boxes are not smart enough to pick up the channel change.

All right Gary,I just programmed the channel in,so you have at least one more viewer!!!

Patriot

The new season started off with a bust. Someone at Pursuit Channel ran a show from last season instead of the show featuring Joe Braman cat hunting on the home ranch. I have been in touch with the channel and they assure me that the correct show will air tomorrow and Sunday.

Sorry Guys,

Gary