Bobcat

Your Loading Bench Photo

Bob,

Your first bench was way fancier then mine was. I started out back in the 60's with a 2ft piece of 2 by 6 a hammer and a lee loader in 30/06 and a 12 gauge.

This is proof positive that there are some very sick individualls on this site. anybody with a bench that clean and organized is obviously trying to cover for some deep seated inbalance!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::lol::lol:

but great job,guys! :wub::wub:

Will post some pics of mine as soon as I shovel enough stuff out of the way to See it!! :rolleyes:

Patriot

Patriot,

In the pictures of my bench you will see all the cabinet doors are shut that's where all my clutter is stashed.

Yep........

She's long gone, now I have a separate loading room and hunt more.

Will post some pics of mine as soon as I shovel enough stuff out of the way to See it!! :rolleyes:

Patriot

I'm of your school, Patriot. To the eye of the un-initiated observer, my loading area would look disorganized. And it would look that way to the eye of the initiated observer, too. But to me it makes perfect sense. I know where every drill bit, pliers, saw.....wait a minute, I think I'm getting my loading bench mixed up with my tool kits. I'll get back to you later on this.

Very nice, Hilly. Mine looks pretty sparse compared to yours.

OP

Thanks Old Pro

Yes, but I did tidy things up a bit before I took the photo! That shelf is only about 10" wide by about 48" long. The press mounts on a Lee stand which is stabilized by a heap of .45 cal pistol projectiles that are no longer legal down here. Better than the cinder block that is supposed to hang under the stand. Have to get another mounting plate for my second press, that will make things easier to work around.