Sign in to follow this  
Joe

BIg chunk of horn...

This is the largest, solid, straight piece of Texas bull horn I have had to date...

I still have a little polishing to do, but got bored with it and thought I would show ya'll anyway :) I will polish more, but man was this a nice piece.

I did it in my new style, where the reed assemblies simply push out the mouth. It will include 4 easily interchangeable Arky sounds, Brass Jack, Cotton Candy, FOXCAT and my Magnum coaxer.

The horn was mostly brown and creme colored. I turned out the bell rather large for a ton of volume if a guy is into that, but will also blow smoothly and quietly. It will produce a full range of sounds, from birds to jacks, demure or nasty, up to you.

032510call003.jpg

032510call004.jpg

032510call010.jpg

This one is 75.00 TYD and thanks for your time lookin'

Tim, this one isn't buffalo, but is yours if you want it...

Joe

Joe, that is very nice!!!!

Lets see if someone else will jump on it as I really like the Buffalo and I do not have the cash at the moment.

Tim

Another fine lookin call Joe, and I know from expierance that they work and well to. You sure build a sweet call Joe.

God Bless

sly

Thats one beautiful horn ya have there Joe, and I really like the photo layout ya did. :lol: Wish I could take pictures like that. :wub:

Side note: Been thinking about getting that Tea Party Flag tattooed to my arm. :biggrin:

Thats one beautiful horn ya have there Joe, and I really like the photo layout ya did. :lol: Wish I could take pictures like that. :wub:

Side note: Been thinking about getting that Tea Party Flag tattooed to my arm. :biggrin:

Joe - Are you selling the Hesston Belt Buckles also?

Doug

Thanks guys.....

Todd, good idea!!

Doug, no Sir, never really thought about it...

Joe

Joe, did you ever sell this call?

Tim, haha been a spell!! Yessir, Randy Reeves wanted that one as soon as he saw it...that was a fun piece of horn...like I said, it's been a year or two since I've turned any, kinda been thinking about maybe turning a few one of these days. There's so many new guys and looks like they're doing some good work. Probably not much demand for us old farts to crank up but it may get be fun again...

I hope you turn some soon Joe!!

FYI-This is my Buffalo Horn Call I got from Joe a couple years ago (I also have several more Arkyyoter Calls!)

post-1-0-21610100-1446646561.jpg

I came across Joes old post the other day and wish I had bought it when I had the chance.

Sign in to follow this