Bobcat

Order Posse Member Caps Here!

Hey Y'all,

Per your requests, we now have official Texas Predator Posse caps available! The Texas Predator Posse logo is embroidered on the front in 4 colors.

We have five different caps to choose from: Tan w/Forest Green Bill, Black, Camo, Forest Green, and low profile Sage.

The cost is $18.00 per cap + $3.00 shipping and handling total (regardless of the number of caps ordered).

$5.00 from the sale of each cap will be donated to "Operation Orphans-Camp Gene Ashby" to help give Texas orphans a chance to hunt. Look in the Texas Hunting forum for more information on Operation Orphan.

Just make you checks or money orders payable to The Texas Predator Posse and mail them to:

Texas Predator Posse
P.O. Box 585
Devine, TX 78016

Thanks for your support,

Bob :P

Operation Orphans

"Since 1960 Operation Orphans has given youngsters the opportunity to know the excitement and thrills of hunting in the Hill Country. Through 2002, 15,417 youngsters have harvested 15,100 animals...that's about 679,500 pounds of meat for the homes. Approximately 250 acres of the property are surrounded by a ten-foot game-proof fence. The pasture is stocked with such wild game as: Aoudad sheep, Axis deer, Whitetail deer. Blackbuck antelope. etc. which are available for harvest. Operation Orphans youngsters also enjoy fishing along the beautiful LIano River. Other non-profit social and religious organizations use the facilities when hunts are not occurring.
A Dream Come True for Youngsters to Enjoy the Outdoors. In the beautiful Texas Hill Country on the banks of the Llano River in Mason County there is a place where dreams come true for youngsters. At the entrance a bronze plaque reads: "This plaque erected in honor of Gene Ashby who founded this camp for young boys who otherwise may never have known the great outdoors." Camp Gene Ashby is the head-quarters of Operation Orphans, Inc., an organization dedicated to unlocking the door which so often prevents orphans and underprivileged youngsters from enjoying the thrills of hunting.
Since 1960 Camp Ashby has been growing as a young sportsmen's paradise. Gene Ashby, a state game warden from Austin, long ago recognized that Mason County, like so many Hill Country Counties, had an excess of deer. He persuaded ranchers to let orphans hunt on their lands. Since that time - thanks to the hard work of many ranchers, the Mason County Chamber of Commerce, the Sportsmen's Clubs of Texas and other organizations - Camp Gene Ashby has grown to where the facility today can accommodate 200 youngsters. Food is acquired through donations.
Originally planned for boys, the camp now has hunting and fishing activities for girls, too.
An ongoing program of improvements with the support by many public-spirited persons enables Camp Gene Ashby to continue serving our youth who will be the leaders of tomorrow."

Hey Y'all,

We are now able to take take orders on an ongoing basis. If you have been holding off getting your cap, now it the time to order. Here is a close up of our logo.

TPPosselogo.jpg

Camo Cap

possecapcamo640.jpg

All 4 Caps

possecaps4.jpg

Low Profile Cap

OD%20Cap%20Front_zpsbgdogbsk.jpg

5%20Caps_zpsg2eainag.jpg

Wunder would like to order, one camo and one green hat. Check is in the mail.

Will PM Bobcat with a address.

1der......your two caps are on their way.

OK, thanks

1der

Bob,

I'd just like to thank you for your support of Operation Orphans.....their outfit on the Llano is 10 miles from where I call home.....it is a great organization and I have seen firsthand the absolute pure joy that it brings to the hearts of so many kids....

Thanks Bob!

Greg

Bob, I received the 2 camo hats and 2 TPP stickers in the mail yesterday... :) I guess our post office's mules they use to deliver the mail are up and moving again! <_<

The hats and stickers look great... Thanks. Timbo :lol:

P.S. See you at the Rondy

Bob,

The caps and T's arrived today! Pretty quick for snail mail....They are great. Really look good...on the hanger. Maybe they'll look OK in thier ROUND form when I get 'em on!! Thanks a lot.

Sonoraken :biggrin:

Bob,

The check is in the mail for all three hats.

Thanks,

Chuck

Paid. Shipped.

Sending an order out in the morning.

Thanks!

Bobby

Paid.Shipped.

Bob-

I received the cap...THANKS!

For those who do not have one, these are really nice -- and you need one!.

Thanks again,

Bobby