Sign in to follow this  
cbarnes

Bipod Recommendations

Ok, I know that a lot of y'all prefer shootin sticks to bipods, but, if you were to get a bipod for your AR, what one would you get?

Thanks for your input,

Carl

Ok, I know that a lot of y'all prefer shootin sticks to bipods, but, if you were to get a bipod for your AR, what one would you get?

Thanks for your input,

Carl

Harris bipod

Caldwell makes two good bipods - one for prone, and one for sitting! Both offer the swivel base.

Thanks for your input,

Carl

Harris is top of the line and well worth the money. Always get the one with the cant (swivel). Height depends upon what you plan to shoot and how you plan to shoot. I prairie dog hunt a lot so the benchrest model is my favorite. 9-13 inch. You have to ask what purpose you are gonna need it for.

Get the Harris and get a Alpha-Bravo lock. It makes it where you can lock the pivot just by moving the lever.

Yeah! I looked at one of those in the gun store just last week. They sure are well made compared to a couple I've seen bought on eBay!

Sign in to follow this