This is a must have and must read!!

Bob :P

Gun Facts 4.2

"Gun Facts is a free e-book that debunks common myths about gun control. It is intended as a reference guide for journalists, activists, politicians, and other people interested in restoring honesty to the debate about guns, crime, and the 2nd Amendment.

Gun Facts has 89 pages of information. Divided into chapters based on gun control topics (assault weapons, ballistic finger printing, firearm availability, etc.), finding information is quick and easy.

Each chapter lists common gun control myths, then lists a number of documented and cited facts that directly dispute the gun control claim. Thus when a neighbor, editor, or politician repeats some slogan propagated by gun control advocacy groups, you can quickly find that myth, then rebuke."

Here is the link: Gun Facts Link

Bob + everyone,this info is very good to know.A couple of cases in point. #1- I was arrested in 1978 coming back from a match because I had a pistol in the car + the cop went ballistic. At that point you just shut up because you know you already have a loose cannon.Did have to spend a night in the tank. Next morning the Deputy on duty was an old friend of mine + told the judge that I was O.K. so no bail was set,just go home. That reg. cop was having fits,he just wanted to hurt people,(BTW, he wrote his own mother a ticket...true) No court date was required as I had not broken any law due to the 1869 Tx. constitution revised.(did'nt save me from a night in the tank though,did it?) Now we have a CHL + I bought mine right away so no more problems;so I thought. 3 years ago I am going into Austin for a book club meeting + here go the klaxons behind me. I pull over + a (raw) cop chick wants my I.D. so I give her that + the CHL license (as required by law).She sees that + goes ballistic + her sidearm.," HANDS ON THE DASH,HANDS ON YOUR HEAD" well make up your mind,I can't do both at the same time.Now was the time to be calm because she was not.When "backup" arrived the sgt. was rolling his eyes,did'nt reprimand her though.You know my CRIME? I have a TSRA license plate + at that point I had the license plate cover from the dealership still on my truck. That dealership item cropped just the tiniest part of Texas on the top,but they call that license plate obstruction. Cost me $105.00.#2 my son was driving his truck + got pulled over (after the castle doctrain pertaning to vehicles had gone into effect)Yes he had a 1911 in the vehicle but since the cop did'nt know the law,he was cuffed in the back seat. Now my boy has never been shy on voicing opinion so he tells the cop that "You are fxxxing up,you had better call dispatch or I WILL have your retirement salary." Happy ending,he got let go with only a 50 IQ growl from the porker.