Sign in to follow this  
Sly Dog

AZ hunt and Pic's

wanted to keep this goin so I tried to do the cut and past thingy

This last Nov. I got the chance to hunt Couse Deer and yotes with Kevin Lukens. We had a ball, then we hunted and had more fun. I realy had a great time and can't wait to go back.

I also wanted everyone to check out Kevin,, we are wondering who's going to win the ruffest looking character contest

You can't see in the pic but that truck got lots of AZ.pinstripes on that trip

Sly.jpg

kevin.jpg

A slydog custom is a custom predator call, you can see then in the hand calls forum along with prices

sly

The houndsman and predator callers expo was this weekend

I wasn't able to attend but I called Byron and could hear Jay N. in the background, Byron rubbed it in, said he was sitting at the table with the big guns. Then he handed the phone to Q and we talked for a spell. I could hear the voices of all the greats lofting into the air like a blur of sound that can only be discribed as "predator hunters heaven"... someone should have recorded that sound for the e-callers. Just play the sound of all them great callers and you don't have to shoot the predators, they die from fright.

Wish I could have been there. Thanks guys for shairing with me over the phone.

sly

Yup, Sly. I'm thinking they shoulda called it the Predator Caller's Summit, rather than Expo, since it's all those coyote callin' super powers in the same place at one time. My only concern is that the coyotes will get wind of it and attempt an attack in an effort to take out our entire special forces division. I'm jealous cause I got nothin' better to do than sit here at the computer, or mount a deer in the shop today. Always working for the customers, and never for myself. ;)

Coldnosed, I'll be expecting a call so you can fill me in on that expo..... Wish I could have gone!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

sly

Sign in to follow this