OFBHWG

PIC'S OF YOUR AR

Here's my AR-15, it's a Rock River lower w/car stock and a Timney 3# trigger, Model 1 Sales 20'' flat top. Advance Armament M4-2000 Suppressor, & a D 760 6X Gen III NV scope with Hand Select ITT tube.

It loves to WACK some critters when most folk are snoozing. LOL

Jed

post-18045-1230595480_thumb.jpg

Heres my family- got my 1st in feb and the other 2 last month!

My Ar Family

S&W W/ Trijicon w Larue Mount, FSC556 Brake, Magpul Stock/Grip/Trigger Guard, Gripod, Midwest Rail, Bill Springfield 2.8# Trigger

Spikes Tactical 556 Pistol "the concussion", Tan Accs, 551 EoTech, Spikes Filp Up Sights, Lasermax Laser––––––

Spikes Tactical ST-22 AR15.com SEBR(Special Edition Black Rifle) only 50 made!!!!(got to find a different scope mount with exteneded eye relief so i can get the mount off of the rail)––––––

27 Magpuls, 14 C Products 30rds, Bunches of ammo......

ar15ST22etc1.jpg

ar15ST22etc.jpg

ar15ST22etc2.jpg

My updated AR. It started life as a RRA 24" Bull Barrel. Now's it is a 20" barrel, still 1.050 "under the handguard, and .920" at the gas block, and .75" from the gas block to the threaded muzzle. I changed out the standard RRA free float handguard for a Yankee Hill lightweight 4-rail handguard. I also installed the new high rise scope mount, with the forward sweep, which I think is a much improved look. Also added an JP adjustable gas block to replace the standard RRA gas block. The flash hider/muzzle break is from Yankee Hill for the Phantom Sound Suppressor.

mtml4j.jpg

2h3on0o.jpg

ht5mxy.jpg

ek5cb7.jpg

My TPP lower will be topped off with an upper than I am building now. 6.8mm DMR, 18" bead blasted barrel, another Yankee Hill lightweight handguard, mid-length gas system, PRI adjustable low profile gas block, and another Yankee Hill Phantom quick connect flash hider/muzzle break. It will be finished as soon as the handguard arrives.

My 1st 6.8SPC--Went and sighted it in today in 30+mph winds(yeah crazy but wanted to get it close and test it out :mrgreen: go back on a calm day if there is such thing as a calm day in West TX)) Ran 20 rds through it(SSA 110 TSX) PRI 15rd mag(got a 25rd RI but had to send it back- it was jacked up, 2 CP mags but have not tested them)

CMMG 6.8SPC 16" Upper

Falcon Menace 4x14x44 Scope

Larue SPR Mount

Daniel Defense 12.0 Lite Rail

MAgpul Covers

PWS 6.8 Compensator

Spikes/Troy Flip Up sites

Lower: Using my S&W untill My spikes comes in.. Will post pics with spikes when it gets here..

Spikes will be:

Lower w/ Multi Cal, Bullet markings

Color Fill "Chubaka" (tan and white)

American flag Logo

Magpul CTR Dark Earth Stock w/ rubber butt pad

Magpul Dark Earth Grip(full kit)

Spikes ST-T2 Buffer

68spcshooting2.jpg

68spcshooting1.jpg

68spcshooting.jpg

dpms a-15,leupold 6x42. dpms lr-308,nikon 6-18x42 bdc sf, i like it! hope to get a heavy .223 upper but it will have to prove itself against the 308. it is awsome!

100_1206.jpg

100_1384.jpg

Nice 6.8 spc blownholley50. What twist rate on the cmmg upper? I'm guessing it has the SPC II chamber?

thanks--- its a 1/10 and yes the spcII chamber... it seems like its going to be a good shooting gun.... Now i gotta find a lil cheaper than 30$ a box ammo...... :unsure:

thanks--- its a 1/10 and yes the spcII chamber... it seems like its going to be a good shooting gun.... Now i gotta find a lil cheaper than 30$ a box ammo...... :unsure:

Have you tried SSA? They currently have some 115 gr. Sierra OTM loads in stock. Only $19.76 per box for 1-4 boxes, then $19.36 a box 5-10, and further discounts for higher volumes.

http://www.ssarmory.com/6.8_spc_ammo-2-1-1.aspx

They have several other loadings as well, but as usual most are out of stock. I recently purchased 5 boxes of the above load, and 5 boxes of 90 gr. Speer TNT.

the ssa is what i bought- i bought the TSX at 27+ a box plus shipping which come out to about 30 a box... Im going to use that stuff to hunt for now or atleast untill the pro hunter comes back in stock... Ill probly get some of the 17$ a box stuff just to go out and shoot but??? I really want to stay w the TSX due to the ballistics and give it a try on hunting....

i deff cant go out and plink off 120+ rounds like i do with my S&W...lool..

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4194.jpg

AR2.jpg

AR.jpg