OFBHWG

PIC'S OF YOUR AR

HERE ARE MY PRIDE & JOYS

guns008-1.jpg

Admin Edit: Please ONLY post your photos here. Go ahead and start new threads to talk about your rifles. Thanks

Sorry about the ugly mug....only pic I could find of my RRA.....

100_3668.jpg

Joe

DTech 223 with 20" SS fluted 1:8 barrel, DTech Compensator, DPMS Upper and Lower, Jewel 2 Stage trigger, Dipped Realtree Hardwoods Camo, Norrel Moly barrel coating black under the White Oak Precision hand guard, tan in front. 3x9-40 Burris Fullfield TACII Ballistic Plex scope. AND I love it! Since these photos were taken I've added 1/2" mini-risers...even better now.

040807a006.jpg

040807a005.jpg

040807a004.jpg

DTech .204. I still like it.

DTech204009resized.jpg

Joe, I really like the two tone look on your AR. I'm getting a 223 and I'm leaving the receiver and barrel black and--I think--I'm going to camo the stock, hand guard, scope and mounts. Your rifle convinced me.

Pat

a couple of mine

000_0160.jpg

RR

DO YOU LIKE THE EOP UPPER??? I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ONE FOR MY LONG GUN. :wub:

Here is one of mine... RRA lower/Model 1 Sales upper

Brownells Paint. Sightron Scope

car15002.jpg

Timbo :lol:

post-1709-1193241789_thumb.jpghere is an "old school" ar-15. still has the old style flash supressor. i inherited this one from my dad. thought y'all might like it.

gary

post-1709-1193241789_thumb.jpg

This was my gift to myself when I got back from the desert last weekend. I built the lower (Stag stripped, RRA 2-stage parts kit) before I left with help from several on this board, I got the Nikon Monarch 3x9 for Christmas, and a LaRue SPR/M4 1" mount is at this very moment in a brown Christmas truck somewhere between Minnesota and Dallas. (With the not-so-cheap LaRue mount funded by hazardous duty pay! ^_^) The .223 Wylde RRA 18" Varmint A4 upper was here waiting for me when I got home. :)

arwithoutlaruemi4.th.jpg

Now to get it to the range and hopefully on a coyote or bobcat or something! <_<

heres mine, hope to get another one soon (I don't think you can have just one) <_<

post-883-1193350362_thumb.jpg

Here's mine. RRA Predator Pursuit w/Leupold 3.5x10x50mm, 4" sunshade and a model 1 scope riser.

100_1051.jpg

Still debating what camo job Im gonna do. Natural Gear is my favorite pattern, but thinking about a krylon job.