ICMCumin

2007 TURKEY HUNT CONTEST SIGN UP SHEET

Count me in. Prolly make it out early next week if momma lets me out the house. :wacko:

Be busy perch fishing till then.... :D

Just so everyone knows, my last day of the season is May 15th. That is what we used as a final date last year. Is that o.k. this year? If someones season runs longer please let us know.

Hey Ya'll, my season go to May 25th and oyes" I'm in" and will donate a custom locater call to the winner, can't do that cause that will be me....... :biggrin: I guess I'll donate it to 2nd place.... :-P Oyes and seein how I'm huntin 6 states do I have to enter 6 times..... :blink: and how will that work if I get 1st and 2nd and 3rd..................LOL lets see I think I can shoot 12 birds this year so what will you guys do........ :rolleyes: ............................LOL

I am huntin 6 states and could kill 12 birds but I will be happy killin one in each state. My trip starts the 31st of march and is it here yet?

Ok I'm done pullin your chain.....LOL.... Good luck everyone and lets go get'em

sly

Oboy, I get special treatment again this year.. :D:D:D:)

Thanks for the vote of confidance

sly

OK have a little extra time this morning - here is the official contestant list and prize list

ICM - an appliance (wine cooler - retail value $500)

TBradford - one year membership in NWTF

Gus

Camo

LouisianaHunter

Marji

Noreasturkyhntr

Cutter175 - mouth call

Brian Doty

Shane

Slew

Sly Dog - custom locater call

TankMech

Grand prize - First pick of prizes

Second place - Second pick of prizes

Third place - Third pick of prizes

Fourth place - whatever's left

OK - at long last - here are bird photos

S2010298.jpg

S2010299.jpg

S2010300.jpg

1.0625 + 1.0625 + 11 = 13.125

OK, how many times can I enter? I have 3 birds that have good hooks and beards so far and I still have two states to hunt.

One of the birds is going to get me a state certificate from Kansas, the min. is 65" and my bird scored 67 2/8" Dang I'm havin a great spring....

sly

Send in the photos of your best bird, Sly.

One entry per person. I say that with the knowledge that I am going out again in the morning for one more hunt.

If I get a bird tomorrow that is bigger than the one I got a few weeks ago, its my tough luck.

Ok,

I will wait to send pic's as I may still get a real ball dragger before this is over...................LOL and I know what I have to do to win this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Travis better not take me to that farm with the birds that don't have hooks or beards...........................LOL.............. I see now that I'm gonna have to keep an eye on him.......

Good luck to everyone sept that coonass bird hog,,,@#%&^%& OOOOO I mean my good friend DC the new PaPaw.............................ROFLMWRAO

Well its time for the seccond half kickoff and its anyones game.

sly

Put one down yesterday evening, but I'm going to wait as well. I have three more tags <_< The picture of the bird is on my web site. Never have posted a picture on one of these boards.

Thanks David. Not much time left!