The 2014 10th Annual Texas Predator Posse Rendezvous is all set!!
This is a great family event!!
It will be March 14-16, 2014. The Rendezvous is open to all Posse Members!!
We will be giving away over $8,000 in door prizes again this year!!
We will be holding it again in Menard, Texas at the Sol Mayer Boy Scout Camp. Lodging and camp sites are available at the camp. The camp sites are free. They have water, but no hook-ups. You may bring a tent, trailer, or a motor home. There are also motel rooms available in Menard. In addition to the traditional Posse Texas BBQ on Saturday, your ticket will include a Friday night grilled supper and breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings.
We are having our Adult & Youth Predator Rifle Competitions, Adult & Youth Hand Calling Competitions, CHL Handgun Competition, and Predator Archery Competition. There will be a Q&A Hand Calling session with some of the top callers in the Country along with a Hand Calling Demonstration.
Jim Brooks will be doing his Trapping Seminar again!!
Registration for adults is just $25 and kids under 18 are FREE!
Go to the Registration thread to sign up.
Your registration ticket includes entrance to the Rendezvous, one entry in the door prize drawings, Friday’s Grilled Dinner, Saturday’s traditional Posse Member’s Texas BBQ, and breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings.
The room rates are just $25 for the whole weekend, whether you stay one or two nights. Kids under 18 are FREE!
Go to the Room Reservations thread to book your room.
(There are also motels rooms available just down the road in Menard.)
By popular demand we will have the "Pass It On Table" again for everyone! Bring any hunting or shooting related items that may just be taking up space and put it on the "Pass It On Table" for other Posse members to take home and use. Conversely, members can pick up anything they need from the table to take home. I will start a separate thread so we can post a few things we will each be bringing. For instance, I have some good camo that seems to have "shrunk" and doesn't fit me any more that I will be putting on the table along with assorted reloading components.
(FYI-The fishing is great on the river at the camp!)
I hope to see all of you there!!!!!
Here is a link to the report from last year's Rendezvous: http://texaspredator...showtopic=26361
2014 Texas Predator Posse Rendezvous Itinerary
• 10 AM-Noon-Burnham Brothers Open House in Menard
• 10 AM-Noon-Coyote Armory Open House in Menard
• Noon-6 PM-Check-In, Explore & Enjoy the Camp, Meet Fellow Posse Members
• 2-4 PM-Pistol and Rifle Ranges Open for Sight-In
• 4-5 PM-Predator Trapping Seminar with Jim Brooks
• 5-6 PM-2nd Amendment CHL Handgun Match
• 6-7 PM- Grilled Supper-Hot Dogs & Hamburgers
• 7 PM-Until?-Meet & Greet Over the Campfire/Roast Marshmallows
• 8-9 AM-Breakfast Tacos, Java, and Juice
• 9-10:30 AM-Adult Predator Rifle Match
• 10:30-11:30 AM-Youth Predator Rifle Match
• High Noon-Rendezvous Group Photo
• Noon-1 PM-Posse Texas BBQ-Sponsored by Burnham Brothers
• 12:45-1:30 PM-Predator Archery Match
• 1:30-2:30 PM-Adult & Youth Hand Call Competitions-Youth Contest Sponsored by Boondock Outdoors
• 2:30-3:00 PM-Break
• 3-3:30 PM-Trophy Awards for the Gun Shooting & Hand Calling Competitions
• 3:30-6 PM-Main Rendezvous Meeting:
Introductions: Posse Members, Moderators, Sponsors, & Guests
Predator Calling Panel Q & A: Byron South of MOJO’s “Coming to the Call”, Jeff Thomason-"Predator Pursuit"TV, Brian Trussell of FOXPRO & "Furtakers"TV
Door Prize Drawings
Explore Vendor & Call Makers Tables
• 6-6:30 PM-Break
• 6:30-Until?-Grilled Supper (BYO Food & Grill Your Own) & Campfire
• 8-9 AM-Breakfast Tacos, Java, & Juice
• 10:00 AM-Noon-Visit and Pack it Up
• Noon-Happy Trails! See you next year!