1 reply to this topic

#1 Bobcat

Bobcat

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,218 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 08:47 PM

I want to welcome you to The Texas Predator Posse message board. I am an avid predator caller and wanted to create a forum primarily to discuss predator calling with fellow hunters-new and old. I am a contributing writer for "Predator Xtreme", "Trapper & Predator Caller", "AR Guns & Hunting", and "Military.com". We also discuss all types of hunting, shooting, and related subjects. I welcome hunters from everywhere to share your experiences and expertise. I also want to be able to help new hunters shorten their learning curve.

We support two charities, all geared to helping different kids get to hunt through various fundraisers: Texas Outdoor C.H.I.L.D. and Operation Orphan/Camp Gene Ashby. As of March 2014, we have raised $21,722.

We hold an annual Rendezvous every March which is open to all Posse members and their families.

I do not believe in "over-moderating", however, I will not permit any anti-hunting rants or personal attacks on this board. I also intend this to be a "family friendly" board, so please don't post anything out of line. I want the spouses and kids here participating. With that said, please take a minute to register, grab a cup of camp coffee, pull up a chair, and let's talk hunting. When you register, please enter your location with your city and state/province so it will show up on the board and we can tell where everyone is.

We currently have members from 48 States, 6 Canadian Provinces, Finland, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, Namibia, Costa Rica, Argentina, Brazil, Sweden, Iceland, the Netherlands, Serbia, South Africa, and Bulgaria.

Please do not make any commercial posts or post any commercial ads on the board without e-mailing me or sending me a Personal Message to get approval first.

Thanks,

Bob Connell

2possepredatorbc1.jpg
edwardsfoxbcstand640.jpg
bobcat1-18-09.jpg
9174100-R4-044-20A-0001.jpg

There is room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.

PosseAvatar100.jpgnra2.gifTSRA-life-120.gifGadsden.gif

Prescription Assistance in USA:  http://www.lsrxcare....ex.cfm?id=71796

#2 Bobcat

Bobcat

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,218 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

Ten years of the Texas Predator Posse as of 2013. You may enjoy this article I wrote for "Predator Xtreme" about out 10th Anniversary and the history of the board: http://www.grandview...brates-10-years

There is room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.

PosseAvatar100.jpgnra2.gifTSRA-life-120.gifGadsden.gif

Prescription Assistance in USA:  http://www.lsrxcare....ex.cfm?id=71796

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users