• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1der

1der

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Turkey, deer, coyotes(learning)Hand gun, bow, muzzelloading hunting,Grandchildren, vol.fireman, motorcycle riding,fireman at Mid-Ohio race track, USMC (6yrs.)

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

Gentlemen: It's been some time since I have visited here. Same ol' thing. Been busy working. Up here in western New York this light seems to be selling well. I was wondering if you boys (coyote hunting professionals) had heard anything about this light. It's LED and some are using it without a red cover. At close to 300 bucks I'm holding off getting one. Just bought 2 Timney triggers for my AR's. What do you think.
1der

#2 engine4on

engine4on

Bwana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts
  • Interests:I hunt in Kaufman, Hemphill and Hamilton Counties and sometimes in Vermont! Bow/Gun Shooting.. Collecting weapons, Reloading, Hunting ( gun & bow ), Welding

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:34 PM

I think you did a great job on the triggers! $300.00 for a light is alot for me.....
" I thank God for all the freedoms we got in this country, even the right to burn the flag, I'm proud of those rights. But I'll tell you what, we also got the right to bear arms and if you burn my flag I'll shoot you!"
-Johnny Cash

"From a place you do not see comes a sound you will not hear".

Welcome to the
United States of America
Press "1" for English
Press "2" to disconnect until you learn to speak English

"I would rather die standing than live on my knees"!

Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Posted Image

P.E.T.A. = People Eating Tasty Animals
Everything I need to know about Islam, I learned on 9/11/01

#3 1der

1der

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Turkey, deer, coyotes(learning)Hand gun, bow, muzzelloading hunting,Grandchildren, vol.fireman, motorcycle riding,fireman at Mid-Ohio race track, USMC (6yrs.)

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

I think you did a great job on the triggers! $300.00 for a light is alot for me.....

$300.00 IS a lot for a light. I didn't get one. Was wondering if it was heard of down in your area.

#4 WillieLAB

WillieLAB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:11 AM

Sure can't beat the old Q-Beam Varmint -- especially with its 10' foot cord. Great light I am just know replacing my first couple that I bought 6-7 years back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users